A sweet, fruity coffee blend, Lyon was created by owners Todd Carmichael, Jean Philippe Iberti and actor/activist Leonardo DiCaprio, with an aim to becoming the most sustainable and ethically responsible coffee in the world. Through purchases of Lyon coffee beans, you will make a significant impact on projects that defend lands and oceans, protect clean water, help endangered species, aid disaster relief and support alternative and green energy efforts.
- The coffee’s exceptional taste is achieved by blending directly sourced and sustainably grown coffees from the mountains of Haiti, Peru, Ethiopia and Brazil.
- The first ingredient of the coffee blend, Lyon, is a semi-wild sustainably grown heirloom coffee from the mountains of Haiti.
- This medium-light roast is recommended for French press, espresso or stovetop.
- 100% of La Colombe’s net proceeds from the sale of this blend will go directly to those nonprofit organizations working to solve the most pressing issues facing our planet.
- The premier La Colombe Torrefaction blends have become favorites with coffee aficionados everywhere, as well as with some of the best restaurants in New York.
- Produced in limited quantities.
- 12 oz. bag whole beans.
- Made in USA.