Roasting a whole pig is a beloved tradition in culinary cultures around the world. A favorite among barbecue professionals, this ingenious roaster makes the task foolproof—and the results are spectacular. The smoky, slow-roasted pork is flavorful and meltingly tender, with crisp, caramelized skin. You can also use the roaster for everything from whole poultry and large cuts of beef to seafood and vegetables.
- American-made roaster slow-cooks a whole pig, lamb or goat .
- Simply place your food on the racks inside the wood, aluminum-lined cooking chamber, attach the lid and arrange charcoal on top.
- The cooking chamber is lined with marine-grade aluminum, which efficiently conducts and radiates heat so that foods cook evenly.
- Drippings are channeled out the bottom and into a stainless-steel pan.
- Our exclusive model includes an additional ash tray to help you properly finish your roast, ensuring tender, succulent meats with a deliciously crispy crust.
- Wheels and a loop handle make it easy to move the roaster to your preferred cooking area.
- Included with the roaster are two charcoal pans, a charcoal ash grid, drip pan, two stainless-steel frames to secure your roast, four stainless-steel hooks to hold the frames together and a marinating syringe.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in USA.