La Boucherie Island
IslandExclusive Internet Only White Glove Delivery
Expand your storage and preparation space with an island worthy of the best French kitchens. Ideal for prep tasks and serving, this solid oak piece is meticulously crafted in France by a family-owned company. A combination of drawers, open shelves and wine storage below makes the design at once handsome and practical.
- Hand crafted from solid oak with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Planked top with a honey-stained finish.
- Features two dovetailed drawers, a small and large shelf, along with two towel bars and wine storage.
- Double-sided wine storage holds a total of 12 bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Unique drawer design allows access from both sides of the island.
- Accented with bronze-finished metal drawer knobs.
- Fully assembled.
- 40 1/2" x 26 3/4" x 35 1/2" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Constructed of solid oak with a honey stain and semi-gloss, polyurethane sealant.
- Accented with zinc aluminum alloy drawer knobs with a bronzed-finish.
- Overall: 40 1/2" x 26 3/4" x 35 1/2" high.
- Top only: 39" x 26 3/4" x 2" thick.
- Top shelf: 34 1/4” long x 24 1/2” deep; shelf clearance: 13 1/4".
- Bottom shelf: 14 1/2” long x 24 1/2” deep; shelf clearance: 8 1/2".
- Legs: 3 1/2" sq.
- Six wine-storage cubbies: 4" sq.
- Always use a cutting board to protect the top’s surface.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Position furniture away from vents and other heat sources.
- Dust often using a soft, clean, lint-free cloth.
- Use trivets or hot pads under hot dishes to prevent scorching the top.
- Use coasters beneath beverages to prevent condensation rings.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.