La Boucherie Island
Expand your storage and preparation space with an island worthy of the best French kitchens. Ideal for prep tasks and serving, this solid oak piece is meticulously crafted in France by a family-owned company. A combination of drawers, open shelves and wine storage below makes the design at once handsome and practical.
- Hand crafted from solid oak with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Planked top with a honey-stained finish.
- Features two dovetailed drawers, a small and large shelf, along with two towel bars and wine storage.
- Double-sided wine storage holds a total of 12 bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Unique drawer design allows access from both sides of the island.
- Accented with bronze-finished metal drawer knobs.
- Fully assembled.
- 40 1/2" x 26 3/4" x 35 1/2" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Constructed of solid oak with a honey stain and semi-gloss, polyurethane sealant.
- Accented with zinc aluminum alloy drawer knobs with a bronzed-finish.
- Overall: 40 1/2" x 26 3/4" x 35 1/2" high.
- Top only: 39" x 26 3/4" x 2" thick.
- Top shelf: 34 1/4” long x 24 1/2” deep; shelf clearance: 13 1/4".
- Bottom shelf: 14 1/2” long x 24 1/2” deep; shelf clearance: 8 1/2".
- Legs: 3 1/2" sq.
- Six wine-storage cubbies: 4" sq.
- Use & Care
- Always use a cutting board to protect the top’s surface.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Position furniture away from vents and other heat sources.
- Dust often using a soft, clean, lint-free cloth.
- Use trivets or hot pads under hot dishes to prevent scorching the top.
- Use coasters beneath beverages to prevent condensation rings.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.