Inspired by an antique from the rugged Cevennes region of Southern France, our handsome table combines ample wine storage with expandable space for dining or pouring prized vintages. Hand built from hardwood, it has a traditional inlaid oak-parquet top, hinged on both sides to flip up when table space is needed, and drop down when it’s not.
- Modeled on an antique French kitchen table.
- Hand built from kiln-dried hardwood with an inlaid oak-parquet top and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Counter height for use as a wine bar or for casual dining.
- Built-in wine racks hold up to 24 bottles.
- Broad lower shelf can hold platters, stemware and more.
- Includes two baskets.
- Expertly finished with an antiqued Burnt Almond stain.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.