La Bergerie Small Wine Tasting Table
Wine Tasting TableExclusive Internet Only White Glove Delivery
Inspired by an antique from the rugged Cevennes region of southern France, our handsome table combines wine storage with expandable space for serving prized vintages or for casual dining. Hand built from hardwood, it has a traditional inlaid oak-parquet top, hinged on both sides to flip up when table space is needed, and drop down when it’s not.
- Modeled on an antique French kitchen table.
- Hand built from kiln-dried hardwood with an inlaid oak-parquet top and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Counter height for use as a wine bar or for casual dining.
- Built-in rack holds your wine bottles.
- Lower shelf can hold platters, stemware and more.
- Antiqued burnt-almond finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- 36"L x 18"W x 35 1/2"H; expands to 36"W.
- Made in Indonesia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.