Kyotofu Gluten-Free Pound Cakes Gift Box
- Online Only
Bursting with fresh fruit flavors, these petite pound cakes are so moist and decadent, it's hard to believe they're gluten-free. Their rich yet delicate texture comes from the finest butter, farm-fresh eggs and Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, developed by renowned chef Thomas Keller. The cakes are handcrafted in New York City at Kyotofu, a Japanese dessert bar whose motto is "Changing the world – one soybean at a time."
Yuzu-Vanilla: This luscious cake combines creamy vanilla and white chocolate with tangy yuzu, an aromatic Japanese citrus fruit famous for delicate, complex flavors.
Yuzu-Blueberry: The bright flavors of freshly picked blueberries are highlighted by tangy yuzu citrus juice, creamy white chocolate and a dash of pure vanilla.
Banana Poppy: Moist, rich banana cake gets a fresh update with crunchy poppy seeds, velvety white chocolate and buttery shiro miso.
Peach Cobbler: Ripe summer peaches take center stage in this delightful pound cake, enriched with brown sugar, sour cream and pure vanilla.
- Set includes four mini pound cakes, one of each flavor.
- Each cake weighs 3.4 oz. (approximately five 1"-thick slices).
- Packed in a signature brown Kyotofu gift box.
- Made in a gluten-free facility.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The pound cakes ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt store the pound cakes at ambient temperature, or freeze to serve at a later date. They will keep at ambient temperature for up to 2 weeks, or frozen up to 6 months, unopened. We do not recommend refrigerating the pound cakes.
If frozen, thaw the pound cakes at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. Wrap any uneaten pound cakes tightly in plastic wrap and store at room temperature.
- Yuzu-Vanilla: Gluten-Free Cup4Cup Flour, White Chocolate, Butter, Soymilk, Yuzu Juice, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Paste, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder.
- Yuzu-Blueberry: Gluten-Free Cup4Cup Flour, White Chocolate, Butter, Soymilk, Yuzu Juice, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Paste, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Fresh Blueberries.
- Banana Poppy: Gluten-Free Cup4Cup Flour, Butter, Shiro Miso, White Chocolate, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Baking Powder, Banana Puree, Poppy Seeds.
- Peach Cobbler: Gluten-Free Cup4Cup Flour, Butter, Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Sour Cream, Peach Puree, Peaches.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.