Kyotofu Gluten-Free Brownies Gift Box
- Online Only
Rich, decadent and impossible to resist, these award-winning gluten-free brownies get their irresistible flavors from Valrhona dark chocolate and cocoa, blended with a hint of buttery shiro miso to balance the sweetness. Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, developed by renowned chef Thomas Keller, gives the treats an irresistibly soft texture. These unique artisanal brownies are handcrafted in New York City at Kyotofu, a whimsical Japanese dessert bar whose motto is "Changing the world – one soybean at a time."
- 12 chocolate-miso brownies.
- Packed in a signature brown Kyotofu gift box.
- Made in a gluten-free facility.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The brownies ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt store the brownies at ambient temperature, or freeze to serve at a later date. They will keep at ambient temperature for up to 3 weeks, or frozen up to 6 months, unopened. We do not recommend refrigerating the brownies.
- If frozen, thaw the brownies at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. Wrap any uneaten brownies tightly in plastic wrap and store at room temperature.
- Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, dark chocolate, butter, shiro miso, powdered sugar, Valrhona cocoa powder, eggs.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.