Get the best of Kyocera Revolution cutlery in one essential set. The knives feature blades made of an advanced ceramic that holds an exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won't react with foods. The remarkably lightweight, ergonomic designs reduce fatigue during repetitive chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Set includes four essential knives plus a bamboo storage block.
- Blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Ceramic knives weigh far less than a comparable steel cutlery and are very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blades won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3" paring knife: Compact size and sharp point make this knife perfect for smaller tasks, such as peeling fruits and mincing vegetables.
- 4 ½ utility knife: Offers all the control of a paring knife plus a bit more length for bigger jobs—perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing.
- 5 1/2" santoku: The signature “sheep’s foot” tip allows for a more linear edge from heel to tip than a typical chef’s knife—ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- 6" chef’s knife: All-purpose knife for chopping, mincing and slicing.