Kyocera Revolution 5-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Get the best of Kyocera Revolution cutlery in one essential set. The knives feature blades made of an advanced ceramic that holds an exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won't react with foods. The remarkably lightweight, ergonomic designs reduce fatigue during repetitive chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Set includes four essential knives plus a bamboo storage block.
- Blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Ceramic knives weigh far less than a comparable steel cutlery and are very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blades won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3" paring knife: Compact size and sharp point make this knife perfect for smaller tasks, such as peeling fruits and mincing vegetables.
- 4 ½ utility knife: Offers all the control of a paring knife plus a bit more length for bigger jobs—perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing.
- 5 1/2" santoku: The signature “sheep’s foot” tip allows for a more linear edge from heel to tip than a typical chef’s knife—ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- 6" chef’s knife: All-purpose knife for chopping, mincing and slicing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 5 1/2" santoku
- 6" chef’s knife.
- Bamboo storage block with 4 slots.
- Made in China (blades manufactured in Japan).
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened by Kyocera. For information, call 1-888-700-7371.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.