Made in Japan of an advanced ceramic, the blade of this santoku knife holds its exceptionally sharp edges up to ten times longer than steel and won’t react with foods. Remarkably lightweight, its ergonomic design reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting chores. The signature “sheep’s foot” tip allows for a more linear edge from heel to tip than a typical chef’s knife. It’s ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Blade is made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Cuts through fresh produce and boneless meats with remarkable ease and precision.
- Weighing less than a comparable steel knife, this ceramic knife is very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blade won’t discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- Made in China (blade manufactured in Japan).