Setting a new standard in ceramic cutlery, the Kyotop collection from the Japanese company Kyocera uses an industrial-grade ceramic that is extremely dense, allowing it to resist wear up to ten times longer than steel. The blade is finished in an elegant Damascus-style pattern, and the moisture-resistant PakkaWood handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Compact size and sharp point make it perfect for tasks that require more finesse, such as peeling fruits and mincing vegetables.
- Extremely dense zirconium oxide blade cuts easily through fresh produce and boneless meats and requires very little sharpening.
- Blade is finished in a traditional Damascus-style pattern.
- Comfortable, richly grained PakkaWood handle resists moisture.
- Extremely lightweight, nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive ceramic blade will never corrode from natural acids and oils found in produce.
- Stick-resistant blade surface releases food easily and is easy to clean.
- 3"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.5 oz.
- Made in China (blade manufactured in Japan).