Kyocera Kyotop Chef's Knife
- Online Only
Setting a new standard in ceramic cutlery, the Kyotop collection from the Japanese company Kyocera uses an industrial-grade ceramic that is extremely dense, allowing it to resist wear up to ten times longer than steel. The blade is finished in an elegant Damascus-style pattern, and the moisture-resistant PakkaWood handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Ultra-sharp, lightweight blade is perfect for chopping, mincing, dicing and more.
- Extremely dense zirconium oxide blade cuts easily through fresh produce and boneless meats and requires very little sharpening.
- Blade is finished in a traditional Damascus-style pattern.
- Comfortable, richly grained PakkaWood handle resists moisture.
- Extremely lightweight, nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive ceramic blade will never corrode from natural acids and oils found in produce.
- Stick-resistant blade surface releases food easily and is easy to clean.
- 6"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 3.75 oz.
- Made in China (blade manufactured in Japan).
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Do not use to cut through joints or bone.
- Due to the inflexibility of ceramic blades, do not attempt cuts that require twisting or bending the blade, such as filleting.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Hand wash.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened using our Kyocera Electric Ceramic Knife Sharpener or Kyocera will sharpen them for you. For more information, call 1-888-700-7371.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.