This traditional Japanese knife features a lightweight nonreactive ceramic blade that holds its edge ten times longer than steel. When you purchase this knife, Kyocera will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure as part of the Cook for the Cure initiative.
- Blade is made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic material that holds a razor-sharp edge ten times longer than steel.
- Designed to slice, mince and dice fresh produce and boneless meats with unrivaled ease and precision.
- Nonreactive blade won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Purchase of this knife benefits the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.