Made in Japan of an advanced ceramic, the blade of this knife holds its exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won’t react with foods. The knife’s remarkably lightweight, ergonomic design reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting chores. With a shape reminiscent of a slender cleaver, the nakiri is designed for chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce.
- Blade is made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Cuts through fresh produce and other foods with remarkable ease and precision.
- Weighing less than a comparable steel knife, this ceramic knife is very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blade won’t discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 6" blade.
- Made in China (blade manufactured in Japan).