These traditional Japanese knives feature a lightweight nonreactive ceramic blade that holds its edge ten times longer than steel.
- Blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic material that holds a razor-sharp edge ten times longer than steel.
- Designed to slice, mince and dice fresh produce and boneless meats with unrivaled ease and precision.
- Nonreactive blade won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes 3” paring and 5 1/2” santoku.