Kyocera Revolution 2-Piece Ceramic Knife Set
These traditional Japanese knives feature a lightweight nonreactive ceramic blade that holds its edge ten times longer than steel.
- Blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic material that holds a razor-sharp edge ten times longer than steel.
- Designed to slice, mince and dice fresh produce and boneless meats with unrivaled ease and precision.
- Nonreactive blade won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes 3” paring and 5 1/2” santoku.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5 1/2" Santoku knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.9 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened by Kyocera. For information, call 1-888-700-7371.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ralynch820 from Best Knives EVER LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! I buy them as gifts for all my friends and family members for all occasions. Best knives I've ever used! You can toss a potato in the air and slice it with the knife like cutting through butter! (Becareful when trying this at home! It's fun but can be dangerous!)Date published: 2016-12-12Rated 5 out of 5 by mallock from Best Knives EVER We received these as a wedding gift and they are one of my favorite, most useful gifts we received. We've been married for almost 4 years now and they still slice and dice just as easily as day 1 with no sharpening. We don't live near any of our family so when we travel to visit and I know I'll be cooking, my husband makes fun of me because I pack these with me since I'm too spoiled to mess with other knives now. I hand wash and lay on a drying mat after each use and they generally don't make it back into the drawer before I use them again. Have always used them with a bamboo cutting board.Date published: 2016-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by katycw from Kyocera Revolution 2-Piece Ceramic Knives I got this set for Christmas, and at this point I have cut up every fruit and vegetable that I can get my hands on!!!! I cut an apple and forgot that I had an appointment to get to.....and returned about 3 hours later it was still beautiful. Love Love Love. I do hand wash and dry after each use, and return to the sleeve. Additionally, I have threatened to quit cooking if anyone in the house touches my knives.Date published: 2014-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by debee2006 from I love these knives!! These knives are amazing! I had the opportunity to try them out while visiting a friend and fell in love with them! The knives slice through meats with ease and dont bend with I cut through fruits and vegetables. These things are sharp! I have nicked my thumb when slicing tomatoes and onions but its okay. I highly recommend this set for any chef.Date published: 2012-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by conniec from These Blades Rock I bought this set of knives for my college-age son for Christmas, as he likes to cook as much as I do. I have a set of my own and use them daily. Everyone who tries them, loves them. I have probably sold 15 sets of them to my friends. I treat them respectfully, only using them on wood or bamboo cutting boards, no cutting paper or plastic or anything else. I wash them immediately so they are ready for the next cut. I don't even put them away most of the time. Can't miss purchase.Date published: 2012-03-08