Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
- Free Shipping
Whip up healthy juice-bar specialties with this ultra-efficient machine, featuring technology that extracts the maximum juice from fruits, veggies and herbs while maintaining maximum nutrients. Great for everything from juicing to making smoothies, sorbets, and baby food, it has an extra-wide feed tube that accommodates whole ingredients to streamline prep.
- Whole-food juicer uses slow-speed masticating technology to extract the most beneficial vitamins and enzymes from fresh produce.
- Two-stage, low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield—without aerating the juice.
- Ideal for juicing all types of produce—from delicate herbs, leafy greens and ripe berries to crunchy carrots and apples.
- Drip-free Smart Cap makes it easy to combine juices to create your own custom blends and to rinse between recipes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Patented extra-wide 3" feed tube allows you to add whole ingredients, minimizing prep time.
- Durable stainless-steel filter.
- Machine automatically extrudes excess pulp into a separate container.
- Includes blank strainer for frozen sorbets.
- Powerful, quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Very durable ABS, Ultem and plastic construction.
- 6.5" x 9.6" x 17.8" high.
- 15 lb. 8 oz.
- 240W; 60 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Use & Care
- Not for commercial use—do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or dried or hard materials, such as inedible seeds or ice.
- Do not use machine with foods containing excessive amount of animal or vegetable oil.
- Do not use machine with dry (i.e., low-water-content) foods such as coconut, sugar cane or whole grains.
- Use the specially designed patented tool and brush for fast, easy cleaning.
- Hand-wash removable parts with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery