Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife
Thick wedges of juicy melon make sweet, healthy snacks that will disappear as quickly as you can slice them. This specially designed knife has an extra-long microserrated blade that slices through even the toughest melon rind without bruising the tender flesh, and a nonstick finish that releases the fruit without sticking.
- Microserrated melon knife slices through tough melon rind without bruising the flesh.
- Perforations in the blade promote smooth slicing action.
- Extra-long blade handles even the largest melons.
- High-quality carbon-steel blade has an ultra-sharp edge.
- Nonstick silicone coating promotes smooth slices and perfect release.
- Comfortable grip reduces fatigue.
- Blade sheath has a scooper at the tip to quickly dispatch the seeds.
- Safety sheath protects the blade and makes the knife easy to store in a drawer.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 7 3/4" blade.
- 5 1/2" handle.
- 1 oz.
- Made in China.
- Extremely sharp blade. Use with caution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store with blade inside sheath.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.