Krups Precise Tamp Espresso Maker
A great choice for beginning baristas, this is the only manual espresso machine on the market with an automatic tamping system. To guarantee a perfect cup every time, it takes care of the tricky task of tamping the ground beans—just insert the portafilter under the tamping hand. Tiny teeth on the tamping hand help the machine determine the precise pressure needed for the ultimate espresso.
- Machine automatically tamps ground beans, then brews perfect espresso.
- Use the removable nozzle to steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Control espresso strength and volume using the intuitive manual knob.
- 15-bar pump ensures a smooth, rich amber crema and a perfectly balanced espresso.
- Thermoblock heating system gives you superb control of the water temperature.
- Stainless-steel cup warmer helps ensure the proper serving temperature.
- Claris water filtration system optimizes flavor and prolongs the life of the machine.
- Easy Cake Ejection System lets you clean the portafilter by pushing a single button.
- Drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Includes a handy measuring spoon.
- 33-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel and plastic housing.
- Model number XP5620
- 12 ¾" x 10" x 14 ½" high.
- 33-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 10 lb. 15 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash water tank, steam nozzle and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
Next Day Delivery