Krups Precise Tamp Espresso Maker
A great choice for beginning baristas, this is the only manual espresso machine on the market with an automatic tamping system. To guarantee a perfect cup every time, it takes care of the tricky task of tamping the ground beans—just insert the portafilter under the tamping hand. Tiny teeth on the tamping hand help the machine determine the precise pressure needed for the ultimate espresso.
- Machine automatically tamps ground beans, then brews perfect espresso.
- Use the removable nozzle to steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Control espresso strength and volume using the intuitive manual knob.
- 15-bar pump ensures a smooth, rich amber crema and a perfectly balanced espresso.
- Thermoblock heating system gives you superb control of the water temperature.
- Stainless-steel cup warmer helps ensure the proper serving temperature.
- Claris water filtration system optimizes flavor and prolongs the life of the machine.
- Easy Cake Ejection System lets you clean the portafilter by pushing a single button.
- Drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Includes a handy measuring spoon.
- 33-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel and plastic housing.
- Model number XP5620
- 12 ¾" x 10" x 14 ½" high.
- 33-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 10 lb. 15 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash water tank, steam nozzle and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy