Krups Precise Tamp Espresso Maker
A great choice for beginning baristas, this is the only manual espresso machine on the market with an automatic tamping system. To guarantee a perfect cup every time, it takes care of the tricky task of tamping the ground beans—just insert the portafilter under the tamping hand. Tiny teeth on the tamping hand help the machine determine the precise pressure needed for the ultimate espresso.
- Machine automatically tamps ground beans, then brews perfect espresso.
- Use the removable nozzle to steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Control espresso strength and volume using the intuitive manual knob.
- 15-bar pump ensures a smooth, rich amber crema and a perfectly balanced espresso.
- Thermoblock heating system gives you superb control of the water temperature.
- Stainless-steel cup warmer helps ensure the proper serving temperature.
- Claris water filtration system optimizes flavor and prolongs the life of the machine.
- Easy Cake Ejection System lets you clean the portafilter by pushing a single button.
- Drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Includes a handy measuring spoon.
- 33-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel and plastic housing.
- Model number XP5620
- 12 ¾" x 10" x 14 ½" high.
- 33-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 10 lb. 15 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash water tank, steam nozzle and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.