Krups High Performance Deep Fryer
Cooking platters of crispy fried chicken, egg rolls, doughnuts and French fries has never been easier, even for beginners, thanks to the incredible convenience and capacity of this innovative deep fryer. Perfect for family meals, it's simple and safe to use.
- Patented Krups technology flows air through a carbon filter to significantly minimize frying odors.
- Powerful heating element brings oil up to temperature quickly and recovers rapidly after foods are added.
- Holds 4 3/4-qt. of oil and cooks over 2 lb. of food.
- Dial adjusts temperature settings from 300°F to 375°F; displays in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- LED lights up when oil reaches proper temperature.
- 30-minute dial timer.
- Cool-touch tempered-glass lid locks down to seal in odors and won't fog.
- Stay-cool handles and control panel.
- Detachable power cord.
- Includes a fry basket.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- 18 3/4" x 13" x 11 1/4" high.
- 11 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not block steam vents; clean vents regularly to prevent grease accumulation.
- Ensure both bowl and lid are completely dry before use.
- Never plug in unit without oil or fat inside.
- Oil level must always be between the minimum and maximum markers.
- Replace filter every 20 uses (replacement model # xa500050).
- Lid, bowl, filter support and frying basket are all dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.