Krups Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Online Only
Whenever you want a perfect cup of espresso or cappuccino, you can rely on this fully automatic machine to brew it with impressive artistry and precision. The intuitive digital touchscreen caters to your coffee preferences, brewing your chosen beverages with one-touch ease—from authentic espressos and ristrettos to frothy cappuccinos and lattes.
- Fully automatic machine combines big performance with streamlined, compact design.
- Customize brewing temperature and coffee strength for personalized drinks.
- Automatic frothing system provides creamy froth every time, allowing you to adapt the froth consistency to suit your desired drink.
- Stainless-steel conical burr grinder guarantees a fine, uniform grind without overheating the beans, preserving their delicate essential oils for maximum flavor.
- Integrated potentiameter automatically adapts the grinding time for your chosen beverage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # EA844250.
- Hydraulic Thermoblock system quickly achieves the precise brewing temperature to extract every nuance of coffee flavor and aroma.
- 15 bars of pressure ensure a rich, dark brew with a perfect crema.
- Adjustable coffee dispenser height accommodates different cup sizes.
- Plastic housing.
- 10 1/4" x 13 3/4" x 15" high.
- 21 lb. 6 oz.
- 1450 watts.
- Water tank: 57 fl. oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 8.8 oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Machine covered by Krups Elite Service, which provides advanced customer service support, helpful brewing tips and access to exclusive coffee and teas from around the world, including exclusive deals and discounts from Krups partners.
- Wipe housing clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Run cleaning function using KRUPS cleaning tablets approximately every 360 uses— the machine alerts you when it is time to clean.
- Water filter should be replaced every two months or after filtering 52 quarts (50 liters) of water.
- Descale as needed using Krups descaler sachets.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.