Krups Cup-On-Request Coffee Maker
- Online Only
Enjoy up to 12 perfectly fresh 5-oz. cups of coffee poured on demand all morning long with this innovative coffee maker. A heated internal stainless-steel tank keeps coffee at a precise, constant temperature. At the touch of a button, the coffee is dispensed directly into your favorite cup or travel mug with no drip and no mess.
- Dual-heating technology (during brewing and after brewing) keeps coffee at a consistent temperature for fresh flavor up to 4 hours after brewing.
- Internal stainless-steel holding tank keeps coffee warmer longer than standard external pots without burning or altering the flavor and is removable for easy cleaning.
- Absolutely dripless pouring spout won’t continue to flow or splash following a pour.
- Can be automatically set to pour for both short and tall cups or manually controlled.
- Drip tray has three different positions to accommodate a variety of cup sizes.
- Can be programmed for both weekday and weekend brew times.
- Front-facing window shows exactly how much coffee is left.
- Countdown timer clearly displays how long it’s been since coffee was first brewed.
- Krups Duo Filter system removes chlorine sediments and impurities for the best possible flavor.
- 60 fl. oz cap.
- 10” x 14” x 14 1/2”; 9 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Replace water filter every 60 days or 60 uses.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Coffee holding tank can be removed for hand washing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.