Krups Barista Fully Automatic Espresso Maker
As convenient as having a personal barista on call, this advanced machine has the specialized savvy to prepare 17 different coffee bar recipes at the touch of a single button—more than any other fully automatic espresso/cappuccino maker on the market. The intuitive digital touchscreen makes it easy to customize your selections, from coffee flavor and strength to brewing temperature and quantity.
- Fully automatic machine makes everything from perfect espressos and ristrettos to cappuccinos, lattes and machiattos—all with one-touch convenience.
- Unique 2-step frothing system preheats the milk, froths it directly in the cup along with the espresso for a perfect drink; after each use, the system automatically cleans the steam nozzle thoroughly.
- One-touch, full-color digital screen allows for complete customization of drinks, featuring a "favorites" menu that features up to eight different drinks on up to eight different profiles.
- Metal conical burr grinder automatically adjusts the grind texture and amount of ground coffee to suit your selected beverage; grinder bypass for using preground coffee.
- Adjustable coffee dispenser height accommodates different cup sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #EA9010.
- Patented Thermoblock heating system has a powerful 15-bar high-pressure pump for optimal extraction of coffee flavor and aroma—and a rich amber crema.
- Claris water filtration system helps ensure the purest flavor.
- Automatic rinsing and de-scaling programs make cleaning effortless.
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- Includes: two marked recipe cups, cleaning solution for steam nozzle, descaling powder and cleaning tablets.
- 11 1/2" x 15" x 13 3/4" high.
- 25 lb. 8 oz.
- Water tank: 57 fl. oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 9.9 oz. cap.
- 1450 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Machine covered by Krups Elite Service, which provides advanced customer service support, helpful brewing tips and access to exclusive coffee and teas from around the world, including exclusive deals and discounts from Krups partners.
- Water filter should be replaced every two months or after filtering 52 quarts (50 liters) of water.
- Wipe housing clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Descale as needed using Krups descaler sachets.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.