Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Krups Barista Fully Automatic Espresso Maker
- Free Shipping
As convenient as having a personal barista on call, this advanced machine has the specialized savvy to prepare 17 different coffee bar recipes at the touch of a single button—more than any other fully automatic espresso/cappuccino maker on the market. The intuitive digital touchscreen makes it easy to customize your selections, from coffee flavor and strength to brewing temperature and quantity.
- Fully automatic machine makes everything from perfect espressos and ristrettos to cappuccinos, lattes and machiattos—all with one-touch convenience.
- Unique 2-step frothing system preheats the milk, froths it directly in the cup along with the espresso for a perfect drink; after each use, the system automatically cleans the steam nozzle thoroughly.
- One-touch, full-color digital screen allows for complete customization of drinks, featuring a "favorites" menu that features up to eight different drinks on up to eight different profiles.
- Metal conical burr grinder automatically adjusts the grind texture and amount of ground coffee to suit your selected beverage; grinder bypass for using preground coffee.
- Adjustable coffee dispenser height accommodates different cup sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #EA9010.
- Patented Thermoblock heating system has a powerful 15-bar high-pressure pump for optimal extraction of coffee flavor and aroma—and a rich amber crema.
- Claris water filtration system helps ensure the purest flavor.
- Automatic rinsing and de-scaling programs make cleaning effortless.
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- Includes: two marked recipe cups, cleaning solution for steam nozzle, descaling powder and cleaning tablets.
- 11 1/2" x 15" x 13 3/4" high.
- 25 lb. 8 oz.
- Water tank: 57 fl. oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 9.9 oz. cap.
- 1450 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Machine covered by Krups Elite Service, which provides advanced customer service support, helpful brewing tips and access to exclusive coffee and teas from around the world, including exclusive deals and discounts from Krups partners.
- Water filter should be replaced every two months or after filtering 52 quarts (50 liters) of water.
- Wipe housing clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Descale as needed using Krups descaler sachets.
Next Day Delivery