Krups Barista Coffee & Espresso Maker
Aptly named the Barista, this next-generation automatic espresso machine allows you to place your order through its full-color touch screen, while it brews your favorite espresso drink exactly the way you like it. It even handles most of the cleanup with its innovative self-cleaning system and a pitcher-less milk frothing system that cleans itself after every use.
- Completely programmable coffee menu saves up to 8 users’ profiles with 8 drinks per profile for 64 total custom espresso drinks.
- A huge range of programmable options include drink strength, temperature and drink size.
- Large, high-resolution, full-color touch screen handles everything from programming preferences to selecting drink recipes.
- No frothing pitcher-required—the frothing wand heats and froths milk to your exact specifications right inside your drink cup.
- After each use, the frothing wand cleans itself automatically, eliminating clogging and cleanup.
- Conical burr grinder automatically adjusts the grind based on the beverage you’ve selected from the menu, eliminating any guesswork.
- Generates 15-bar pressure for genuine coffee-house flavor and a thick crema.
- Bean hopper holds up to 1 lb. of coffee.
- Bypass hopper allows the user to use coffee grounds without having to empty the bean hopper.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #:EA90000.
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- 11 1/2" x 15" x 13 3/4" high.
- 25 lb., 8 oz.
- 56 oz. water tank cap.
- 8.8 oz. bean container cap.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.