A traditional Scandinavian treat on Christmas and other special occasions, the towering kransekake is a festive cake made by stacking delicate individual layers in graduated sizes. Inspired by this charming tradition, we have substituted cookies for cake in a modern take of the kransekake. Our set makes it easy to bake this delightful star-shaped dessert using your favorite roll-out cookie dough.
- Includes 10 star-shaped cutters in graduated sizes.
- Make with your favorite roll-out cookie dough recipe.
- Let the cookies cool thoroughly after baking, ice the tops and stack them before the icing has dried, positioning the cookies to create alternating points.
- Sprinkle with colorful sugars or add colorful candies.
- Durable stainless steel cookie cutters.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.