Japanese industrial designer Komin Yamada takes cast-iron cookware to an innovative new level with sleek, lightweight cookware that's exceptionally responsive to heat. Use this versatile, high-ridged pan for grilling everything from steaks, burgers and chicken breasts to fresh seafood and veggies. It can also double as a shallow roasting pan.
- With all the heat-retaining qualities of a heavier, more traditional cast iron piece, this surprisingly lightweight and easy-to-handle cast-iron pan heats up rapidly, transfers heat uniformly and responds quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Cast iron with nonreactive black matte silicon coating.
- Designed by world-renowned Japanese industrial designer, Komin Yamada.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 10" diam., 2" high.
- Crafted in Niigata, Japan, a region long famous for its fine ironwork.