Japanese industrial designer Komin Yamada takes cast-iron cookware to an innovative new level with a sleek, lightweight fry pan that's exceptionally responsive to heat. Use this hardworking pan for everything from frying burgers or making grilled cheese sandwiches to cooking up bacon and eggs. Also great for baking country-style skillet cornbread.
- With all the heat-retaining qualities of a heavier, more traditional cast iron piece, this surprisingly lightweight and easy-to-handle cast-iron pan heats up rapidly, transfers heat uniformly and responds quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Sleek, modern design is perfect for kitchen-to-dining-table presentation.
- Cast iron with nonreactive black matte silicone coating.
- Designed by world-renowned Japanese industrial designer, Komin Yamada.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 9 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb., 6 oz.
- Crafted in Niigata, Japan, a region long famous for its fine ironwork.