Japanese industrial designer Komin Yamada takes cast-iron cookware to an innovative new level with a sleek, lightweight Dutch oven that's exceptionally responsive to heat. Use this beautiful pot for everything from braising chicken or pot roast to slow-simmering big batches of soups, stews or chili.
- With all the heat-retaining qualities of a heavier, more traditional cast iron piece, this surprisingly lightweight and easy-to-handle cast-iron pot heats up rapidly, transfers heat uniformly and responds quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Sleek, modern design is perfect for kitchen-to-dining-table presentation.
- Cast iron with nonreactive black matte silicon coating.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Designed by world-renowned Japanese industrial designer, Komin Yamada.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Lid can also be used as trivet or strainer.
- 9 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Crafted in Niigata, Japan, a region long famous for its fine ironwork.