Flavored Kombucha Brooklyn Kit
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Brew your own kombucha, an ancient fermented tea-based drink prepared with a culture known as SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast) that delivers a potent dose of probiotics and other healthful nutrients. This energizing, detoxifying beverage is easy to make at home with our kit from the experts at Kombucha Brooklyn. Our kit is the first ever for making flavored kombucha and includes equipment and ingredients for brewing three batches with mango flavoring.
- Kit contains everything you need to brew three 1-gal. batches: proprietary tea blend, sugar, SCOBY, liquid starter, glass jar with cover and thermometer.
- Kombucha Brooklyn's pristinely propagated SCOBY forms a new SCOBY each time you brew; use the original SCOBY to start new batches or share with another do-it-yourselfer.
- SCOBY comes with mother liquid starter for your first batch; use the new SCOBY and liquid from your first batch to make future batches.
- Includes reusable USDA-certified 1-gal. glass fermenting jar with organic cotton cover.
- Temperature indicator strip ensures the ideal brewing environment.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 Kombucha Brooklyn tea bags
- 4 packets mango flavor
- 1-gal. glass fermenting jar
- Organic cotton jar cover
- Rubber band
- Temperature indicator strip
- Kombucha Brooklyn SCOBY (culture) with mother liquid starter
- Detailed brewing instructions
- Kombucha brewing process takes approximately 14 days.
- Jar cover and temperature strip can be reused to make more fresh kombucha.
- Proprietary tea blend is a mix of fair-trade organic English Breakfast, gunpowder green and white tea from China and India .
- Includes organic, fair-trade cane sugar from Brazil.
- All kit components (except tea and sugar) are made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash jar in hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before use.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy