With kitchen counter space always at a premium, this ingenious knife storage system allows you to safely relocate your fine cutlery from the countertop to the kitchen drawer. A system of flexible, gentle dividers allows you to store knives without being limited by typical pre-sized slots.
- Fits easily in most standard kitchen drawers to free up valuable counter space.
- Wooden storage tray is made of American walnut or teak.
- Flexible dividers made from a food-safe cork and rubber composite hold knives up to 14" long safely in place for storage.
- Soft interior composite surface won’t scratch or damage the blades and handles of fine cutlery.
- Unlike traditional countertop blocks, part of the blade can be seen while in storage, making it easier to quickly find the knife you desire.
- Innovative dividers do away with pre-sized slots to hold multiple knives.
- Single: 6” x 15” x 2 1/2” high.
- Deluxe: 13” x 15” x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.