Knifedock In-Drawer Trays
With kitchen counter space always at a premium, this ingenious knife storage system allows you to safely relocate your fine cutlery from the countertop to the kitchen drawer. A system of flexible, gentle dividers allows you to store knives without being limited by typical pre-sized slots.
- Fits easily in most standard kitchen drawers to free up valuable counter space.
- Wooden storage tray is made of American walnut.
- Flexible dividers made from a food-safe cork and rubber composite hold knives up to 14" long safely in place for storage.
- Soft interior composite surface won’t scratch or damage the blades and handles of fine cutlery.
- Unlike traditional countertop blocks, part of the blade can be seen while in storage, making it easier to quickly find the knife you desire.
- Innovative dividers do away with pre-sized slots to hold multiple knives.
- Single: 6” x 15” x 2 1/2” high.
- Deluxe: 13” x 15” x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dust as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Walnut Flatware Tray with Knife Dock
- Online Only
Walnut Utensil Tray with Knife Dock
- Online Only