KitchenAid Stand Mixer Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Use any KitchenAid mixer to prepare ice cream parlor treats at home – it's easy with this accessory. The rotating dasher and insulated freezer bowl attach to your mixer, whipping up 2 quarts of velvety-smooth frozen dessert in just 20–30 minutes.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Produces 2 qt. of soft-consistency ice cream in 20–30 minutes; for firmer consistency, store ice cream in freezer for 2–4 hours.
- Double-walled metal freeze bowl filled with specially formulated liquid to ensure uniform freezing; plastic housing.
- Plastic dasher/churning paddle mixes and scrapes ice cream batter.
- Drive assembly attaches to motor head and drives dasher.
- Bowl adapter ring attaches to bottom of freeze bowl to fit select tilt-head model mixers.
- For homemade ice cream at a moment's notice, store the bowl in your freezer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 9 1/2" x 7" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Freeze bowl for a minimum of 15 hours before use, or store bowl in freezer to keep it ready for use anytime.
- Do not store ice cream in freeze bowl in freezer.
- Dasher, drive assembly and bowl adapter ring are dishwasher safe.
- Allow freeze bowl to reach room temperature before hand-washing; thoroughly dry before returning bowl to freezer.