Kitchenaid Reusable Bowl Liners, Set of 2
- Online Only
Essential partners for your KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixer, these convenient bowl liners switch out instantly to reduce downtime when you're mixing different ingredients—no more washing the work bowl between steps. As you progress through your recipe, just remove the liner and snap on the lid to store your mixed ingredients, batter or dough. Replace with a new liner, then move on to your next task.
- Handy bowl liners with snap-on lids make it easy to mix and store multiple ingredients.
- Move from one mixing task to another without stopping to clean the bowl.
- Great for chilling and storing ingredients, letting dough rest—or progressing seamlessly between recipe steps or different recipes.
- Durable, reusable liners slip easily inside 4.5- and 5-quart KitchenAid® Tilt-Head Stand Mixer bowls.
- BPA-free liners and lids are safe for use in the freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Set includes two liners and two lids.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5-qt. cap.; 9 3/4" x 11 1/4"; 8" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Not for use with the flex edge beater.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.