KitchenAid® Professional Nonstick Jelly Roll Pan
- Online Only
For over seventy years, KitchenAid products have played a major role in the American kitchen – from their iconic stand mixer to their line of high-performing appliances. Their newest line of commercial-grade bakeware will further transform how you bake and cook. It's crafted of heavy-duty aluminized steel that heats up evenly, plus two interlocking nonstick layers for making clean up a breeze. Perfectly sized for smaller batches, this nonstick pan can be used for everything from baking roll cakes to roasting vegetables.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for top-notch results.
- Two interlocking nonstick layers offer quick release of baked goods – no cooking spray necessary.
- KitchenAid Professional bakeware line is made of 33% thicker-gauge aluminum steel than standard bakeware, resulting in exceptionally durable, everyday pans.
- Solid core of steel prevents warping, peeling, chipping or flaking – the pans will maintain their appearance for years.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1" high.
- 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.