KitchenAid® Professional 6500 Design Series Stand Mixer
Meet the first KitchenAid mixer to combine a dramatic glass bowl with the convenient bowl-lift mechanism preferred by most professional bakers. Our Professional 6500 Design Series stand mixer also boasts the company’s quietest motor for preparing commercial-size batches of batter and dough. Finished in your choice of high-gloss metallic colors, the mixer makes a stylish addition to your kitchen. Expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- 1.3-horsepower high-efficiency DC motor delivers consistent power for mixing tasks from small to large.
- Heavy-duty 6-qt.-cap. glass bowl with measurement markings accommodates dough for up to 13 dozen cookies and over 8 loaves of bread.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speed settings range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Heavyweight die-cast zinc construction ensures a lifetime of dependable mixing.
- Power hub on head accommodates more than 12 optional attachments for everything from rolling out fresh pasta to juicing citrus.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. glass work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14 1/2" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 29 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Beater and dough hook are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery