KitchenAid® Professional 6500 Design Series Stand Mixer
Meet the first KitchenAid mixer to combine a dramatic glass bowl with the convenient bowl-lift mechanism preferred by most professional bakers. Our Professional 6500 Design Series stand mixer also boasts the company’s quietest motor for preparing commercial-size batches of batter and dough. Finished in your choice of high-gloss metallic colors, the mixer makes a stylish addition to your kitchen. Expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- 1.0-horsepower high-efficiency DC motor delivers consistent power for mixing tasks from small to large.
- Heavy-duty 6-qt.-cap. glass bowl with measurement markings accommodates dough for up to 13 dozen cookies and over 8 loaves of bread.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speed settings range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Heavyweight die-cast zinc construction ensures a lifetime of dependable mixing.
- Power hub on head accommodates more than 12 optional attachments for everything from rolling out fresh pasta to juicing citrus.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. glass work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14 1/2" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 29 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Beater and dough hook are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.