Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
KitchenAid® Professional 6500 Design Series Stand Mixer
Meet the first KitchenAid mixer to combine a dramatic glass bowl with the convenient bowl-lift mechanism preferred by most professional bakers. Our Professional 6500 Design Series stand mixer also boasts the company’s quietest motor for preparing commercial-size batches of batter and dough. Finished in your choice of high-gloss metallic colors, the mixer makes a stylish addition to your kitchen. Expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- 1.0-horsepower high-efficiency DC motor delivers consistent power for mixing tasks from small to large.
- Heavy-duty 6-qt.-cap. glass bowl with measurement markings accommodates dough for up to 13 dozen cookies and over 8 loaves of bread.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speed settings range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Heavyweight die-cast zinc construction ensures a lifetime of dependable mixing.
- Power hub on head accommodates more than 12 optional attachments for everything from rolling out fresh pasta to juicing citrus.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. glass work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14 1/2" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 29 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Beater and dough hook are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.