Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
KitchenAid® Professional 620 Stand Mixer
Redesigned to exceed the expectations of serious home bakers, this powerful ten-speed stand mixer is clad in your choice of nickel or copper and engineered to handle commercial-size batches of batter and dough.
- Extremely powerful motor for professional-quality mixing.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Shuts off and resets automatically in case of overload.
- Spiral dough hook allows you to knead 20% more dough per batch.
- Soft-start feature reduces spattering.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 6-qt. stainless-steel bowl locks to base; ergonomic handle.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and pouring shield.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing clad with a nickel alloy or copper exterior.
- 14 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 25 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Combi Whip & Mixer Bowl
Combination Whip & Bowl
- Free Shipping
- Online Only