KitchenAid® Professional 600 Stand Mixer
Offering power and versatility that will please the most avid bakers and cooks, this Pro 600 series mixer easily handles commercial-size batches of batter and dough. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Extremely powerful motor for professional-quality mixing.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Bowl locks securely into the lift arms to support robust tasks such as heavy kneading and high speed whipping.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 6-qt. polished stainless-steel bowl; ergonomic handle.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, 6 wire whip and pouring shield.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 25 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.