KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer
Offering power and versatility that will please the most avid bakers and cooks, this Pro 600 series mixer easily handles commercial-size batches of batter and dough. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Extremely powerful motor for professional-quality mixing.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Bowl locks securely into the lift arms to support robust tasks such as heavy kneading and high speed whipping.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 6-qt. polished stainless-steel bowl; ergonomic handle.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, 6 wire whip and pouring shield.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 25 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery