KitchenAid® Pro Line® 4-Slice Toaster
- Premier Event Deal
Not only does the Pro Line Toaster share the classic style of KitchenAid’s legendary mixers, it shares its peerless craftsmanship and attention to detail as well. A heavyweight die-cast frame and beautiful exterior finish hint at its premium level of performance and functionality, including motorized lifting and lowering of bread and “A Little Longer” button for a touch more browning.
- Exceptionally crafted, heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction.
- Beautiful yet durable exterior finish that is easy to clean.
- Automatically senses bread in the slot then lowers it to start toasting and raises it once finished.
- 2" extra-wide slots accommodate thickly sliced artisan breads and bagels.
- “A Little Longer” button allows for controlling additional browning at the end of toasting.
- Select the exact level of brownness you desire with the slider control.
- Automatic keep warm function keeps bread heated at end of toasting for up to 3 minutes.
- An LED timer light shows the progress of your toast and an audible signal indicates when toasting is complete.
- Lights above the slider control let you easily see your browning setting even in low light.
- Defrost function for thawing frozen bagels or waffles.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 12” x 8” high; 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.