KitchenAid Pro Line® 4-Slice Toaster
Not only does the Pro Line Toaster share the classic style of KitchenAid’s legendary mixers, it shares its peerless craftsmanship and attention to detail as well. A heavyweight die-cast frame and beautiful exterior finish hint at its premium level of performance and functionality, including motorized lifting and lowering of bread and “A Little Longer” button for a touch more browning.
- Exceptionally crafted, heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction.
- Beautiful yet durable exterior finish that is easy to clean.
- Automatically senses bread in the slot then lowers it to start toasting and raises it once finished.
- 2" extra-wide slots accommodate thickly sliced artisan breads and bagels.
- “A Little Longer” button allows for controlling additional browning at the end of toasting.
- Select the exact level of brownness you desire with the slider control.
- Automatic keep warm function keeps bread heated at end of toasting for up to 3 minutes.
- An LED timer light shows the progress of your toast and an audible signal indicates when toasting is complete.
- Lights above the slider control let you easily see your browning setting even in low light.
- Defrost function for thawing frozen bagels or waffles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 12” x 8” high; 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.