KitchenAid® Pro Line® Tea Kettle
The Pro Line Tea Kettle offers peak commercial-quality performance as well as classic KitchenAid style. A sliding dial lets you set and adjust the desired water temperature in seconds, while an easy-to-read dial tracks heating progress. Thanks to double-walled construction, the lift-off kettle stays cool to the touch yet insulates beautifully to maintain consistent heat.
- Commercial design with state-of-the-art features and fast, efficient operation.
- Iconic KitchenAid style with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction.
- Sliding dial makes it simple to set or adjust desired temperature.
- Dual-wall design insulates to maintain water temperature longer.
- External gauge keeps track of water temperature.
- Clear window next to handle indicates water level.
- Kettle lifts off the base for easy carrying and pouring.
- Cool-touch sides.
- Beeps when selected temperature is reached.
- Removable mesh water filter minimizes scale deposits.
- Cord wrap helps keep countertop tidy.
- Automatic shutoff.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Medallion Silver is
- Dimensions & More Info
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- De-scale kettle as often as needed using a store-bought de-scaling solution or a solution of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water. Boil and allow to stand overnight. Discard solution and refill with water. Boil and discard. Repeat.
- To clean scale deposits from filter, remove filter and wash under hot running water. Rub with a clean cloth or brush.
Next Day Delivery