KitchenAid Pro Line® Tea Kettle
The Pro Line Tea Kettle offers peak commercial-quality performance as well as classic KitchenAid style. A sliding dial lets you set and adjust the desired water temperature in seconds, while an easy-to-read dial tracks heating progress. Thanks to double-walled construction, the lift-off kettle stays cool to the touch yet insulates beautifully to maintain consistent heat.
- Commercial design with state-of-the-art features and fast, efficient operation.
- Iconic KitchenAid style with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction.
- Sliding dial makes it simple to set or adjust desired temperature.
- Dual-wall design insulates to maintain water temperature longer.
- External gauge keeps track of water temperature.
- Clear window next to handle indicates water level.
- Kettle lifts off the base for easy carrying and pouring.
- Cool-touch sides.
- Beeps when selected temperature is reached.
- Removable mesh water filter minimizes scale deposits.
- Cord wrap helps keep countertop tidy.
- Automatic shutoff.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Medallion Silver is
- Dimensions & More Info
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- De-scale kettle as often as needed using a store-bought de-scaling solution or a solution of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water. Boil and allow to stand overnight. Discard solution and refill with water. Boil and discard. Repeat.
- To clean scale deposits from filter, remove filter and wash under hot running water. Rub with a clean cloth or brush.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.