KitchenAid® Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt.
Introducing the largest, most powerful – and quietest – KitchenAid mixer we've ever offered. With a generous 7-qt. capacity, this machine equips home bakers with a full range of high-performance commercial features for fast, efficient mixing and quality results.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift and heavy-duty metal knobs.
- 1.3-horsepower motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Polished 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips for optimal aeration of egg whites or cream.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Includes wire elliptical whisk and a flat beater and dough hook.
- Makes up to 14 dozen cookies or 8lbs of dough.
- All metal gears and touch points are built to last and backed by a 5 year total replacement warranty.
Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Wire whip.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Die-cast zinc housing.
- 14 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 26 lb.
- 1.3 Hp.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Sugar Pearl Silver
- Medallion silver
- Frosted Pearl
- Onyx Black
- Candy Apple Red
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
KitchenAid® Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt.
|KitchenAid Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Sugar Pearl Silver||Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $549.95||$0|
|KitchenAid Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Medallion Silver||Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $549.95||$0|
|KitchenAid Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Frosted Pearl||Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $549.95||$0|
|KitchenAid Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Onyx Black||Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $549.95||$0|
|KitchenAid Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Candy Apple Red||Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $549.95||$0|