KitchenAid Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt.
Introducing the largest, most powerful – and quietest – KitchenAid mixer we've ever offered. With a generous 7-qt. capacity, this machine equips home bakers with a full range of high-performance commercial features for fast, efficient mixing and quality results.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift and heavy-duty metal knobs.
- 1.3-horsepower motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Polished 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips for optimal aeration of egg whites or cream.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Includes wire elliptical whip and a flat beater and dough hook.
- Makes up to 14 dozen cookies or 8lbs of dough.
- All metal gears and touch points are built to last and backed by a 2 year total replacement warranty.
- Medallion Silver is
Stand Mixer includes:
- 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Wire whip.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Die-cast zinc housing.
- 14 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 25 lb.
- 1.3 Hp.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.