KitchenAid® Pro Line® Dicing Food Processor
Introducing the first top-of-the-line home food processor that can dice food with perfect precision. From our exclusive Kitchenaid Pro Line series, this food processor turns out perfect dice in seconds and also shreds, purees, mixes and kneads. Agile at everything from chopping small quantities of nuts to dicing whole potatoes, the machine offers the ideal balance of versatility, performance and power.
- Multifunction food processor with innovative dicing assembly that creates a precise, consistent 8mm brunoise dice every time.
- Classic KitchenAid style with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum base.
- Commercial design efficiently slices, dices, shreds, chops, purees, mixes and kneads with three interchangeable stainless-steel blades and two disks.
- KitchenAid’s ExactSlice System, with a dial-controlled adjuster, holds a precise slicing width for hundreds of consecutive cuts.
- Includes interchangeable 16-cup, 10-cup and 4-cup-cap. BPA-free plastic work bowls with measurement markings.
- Patented slicing system precisely holds the desired thickness for hundreds of slices and adjusts easily with a sliding dial.
- Feed tube is one of the largest on the market and accommodates an array of foods, from slender carrots to whole fruits, without the need for precutting; the largest tube allows horizontal slicing of potatoes and other large ingredients.
- Lid features a tight seal for leak-resistant operation, even when the work bowl is full.
- 650W motor delivers robust performance to power through heavy-duty tasks like kneading bread.
- High/low speeds plus on/off/pulse settings.
- Includes storage case and cleaning tools.
- Medallion Silver is a Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food processor includes:
- 16-cup and 10-cup work bowls.
- 4-cup work bowl with mini multipurpose blade.
- Dicing kit with cleaning tool.
- Adjustable slicing disk.
- Dual shredding disk.
- Multipurpose blade.
- Dough blade.
- Storage case.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Stainless-steel blades.
- 12" x 9 3/4" x 18" high.
- 28 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Work bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash dicing kit and blades with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.